The Graph range of steel railings encompasses a wide range of styles to suit various budgets and applications. With heights of fencing from 450mm high up to 2.4m high in most styles our range of steel railings complete with matching single and double gates is comprehensive. Our bespoke services also offer you the opportunity to get your own designs materialized.
Graph’s Steel Railings have been a customer favourite, in terms of quality, durability and the finesse after-look. We’re also very persistent on providing our customers with the best designs in the country, which gives our steel railings that revolutionary edge over competitor offerings.
Our metal railings are designed with safety in mind and manufactured to approved ISO 9002 Quality Assurance procedures.
Benefits of Graph’s Steel Railings
- Manufactured with solid vertical upright infill bars and fully welded to steel flat top and bottom horizontal rails for maximum strength and durability.
- Using mild steel materials, made from recyclable steel and locally sourced
- Fully welded for maximum strength and durability.
- Galvanized to ISO 1461:2009.
- Optional powder coating to BS EN 13438:2005, using non-toxic powder.
- Secured with tamper resistant fittings as standard to minimize theft.
- Hand fettled to remove any galvanizing sharps.
- Panels can be radiused to create curved fence lines.