Graph Aluminium range is a firm favourite with our customers due to its reliability, premium quality, style and convenience, making our windows the bestselling product.
Our aluminium windows boast the very latest technology – the mark of any Graph © product, and our Aluminium Windows give you the following benefits:
Unique to Graph
- Installation speed – we install quality bespoke windows within 6-8 weeks of purchase
- Comprehensive guarantees including 25-years against discolouration on the aluminium profile and a lifetime guarantee against fog and condensation between the panes of the sealed unit
- External proofing – compared to other suppliers, our windows guarantee absolute air (dust), water (seepage), heat, corrosion, and lizard/insect proofing
- Improved thermal performance – reduced frame thickness helps lower energy bills
- Made to measure for a perfect fit as our tolerance for gaps is far less than other competitors, meaning our windows require less silicone as sealant or filler. We are unique because we use an aluminium trim around the edge of the windows for a neater finish.
- Highly energy efficient with Polyamide insulation, designed specifically to prevent heat transfer through the frame and minimise heat loss
- Optimum performance – 20mm gaps between window panes, keeping cold air out
- Low E internal glass to reflect heat back into the room and minimise energy loss
- Q-Lon seals improve weather resistance as the seals have no memory and therefore always return to their natural position
- Corrosion-proof, exceeding local standards for weather performance
- Extra secure for added peace of mind with a multi-point locking mechanism, lockable ventilation and internal glazing beads for improved security, our aluminium windows exceed British Standards
- Rigorously tested to guarantee everlasting quality
- Naturally light, but strong material for extra style and security
- Practically maintenance free due to its durability, meaning it will never rot, rust, peel or flake
- Low iron outer glass pane to improve window clarity
- Great choice of colours including, but not limited to, wooden-texture windows and a multi-colour option to select from
- Glazing options such as internal Georgian bars, leaded and coloured glass designs
- Ultra slim frames option to guarantee a larger glass area, allowing more light into your home
- Contemporary look, with frames, that can be directly fitted into the brickwork of your home
Graph’s aluminium windows are…
The aluminium profile is insulated with a Polyamide core, designed specifically to prevent heat transfer through the frame and combined with a 20mm Argon-filled gap to minimise heat loss.
The 20mm Argon-filled gap within the double glazing, combined with a double rebated design and double draft-resistant seals keep more noise out.
Available in a choice of colours, including a multicolour option and wood texture, our customers’ most popular choice. You can even choose from a variety of glazing options including, but not limited to, single glazing, double glazing, and tempering. Our design schemes guarantee innovation in your households, which include internal Georgian bars, leaded and coloured glass designs
A naturally durable material, aluminium will never rot, rust, peel or flake so little maintenance is required
There is a 25-year guarantee against discolouration on the aluminium profile and a lifetime guarantee against fog and condensation between the panes of the sealed unit.
View our aluminium windows gallery